tisdag 5 mars 2013

One year workout challenge! I have challenged myself; no longer will I sit by and look as I grow fatter and fatter. I need to take care of myself! I am 34 years old and weighs in on 101.2Kilos and it’s not muscles! So what’s the one year workout challenge? It’s a challenge to myself to get my motivation to workout up. I figured that if I can make a workout schedule and stick to it for one year it will get me into working out enough to keep on going. I will work out 5 days/week, a combination of cardio and lifting. I will not focus on what I eat other then perhaps thinking twice before buying that pizza. The goal is to feel and look healthier, to lose weight and gain some muscles. And above all give me the motivation to work out. If you read this and are in the same situation maybe, lacking motivation, leave a comment. We can do this together.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar